Occupational Health and Absence Case Management
Willis Towers Watson provides a range of occupational health and absence case management services to support both the employee and employer with advice and support – from pre-employment assessments and support during illness or disability whilst at work, through to ill-health early retirement assessment.
Our experienced team includes expert occupational health physicians and qualified nurses, as well as CIPD-qualified HR professionals. We all work together to support you at any stage of an employee absence, however complex.
Your dedicated HR Case Manager will co-ordinate benefit providers and OH clinicians to successfully resolve any absence as quickly and efficiently as possible.
How can we help?
- Individual absence case management: including knowledge of the rehabilitation services provided by the major insurers
- Income protection claims management
- Equality Act and other legislative compliance
- Pay-as-you-go services including:
- Functional capacity assessments
- Absence case management
- Fitness to work reporting
- Return-to-work plans
- Counselling support for employees
- Work station assessments
- Ill health early retirement
- Regular management reporting on all ‘live’ absence cases
- Dedicated nurse support for employees