Claims and absence administration
For both SMEs and larger, more complex organisations, especially those with disparate HR or absence processes across multiple locations, administering policy claims can quickly create a major drain on resources.
Outsourcing the day-to-day administration of group income protection claims and absence management – from point of notification right through to conclusion – can save HR teams significant time and hassle.
What we offer:
- Income Protection claims administration
- Management of the claim – from point of notification to conclusion – on behalf of the HR team
- Support for absent employees and existing claimants
- Review and creation of bespoke employee communications
Saving you time, hassle and money
- Liaising with payroll and benefit providers from day one of absence to point of claim, including the facilitation of the DWP form process – in accordance with the internal HR absence policy.
- Interacting with company payroll to arrange salary updates and changes to pay status following initial absence where required.
- Managing claim payments and checking accuracy following acceptance, including proportionate benefit and salary adjustments (for example during a graduated return to work).
- Providing regular updates to the HR teams in conjunction with the benefit provider and Occupational Health (where applicable), and facilitating decisions and opinions to present to the business.
- Providing the HR team with bespoke claims-related employee communications (such as templates to update the employee terms and conditions following claim commencement, in conjunction with any internal company policies).
- Co-ordination of ongoing reviews for claims in payment.
Actuarial feedback on alternative claims outcomes proposed by the benefit provider (i.e. lump sum settlements) and consideration of potential pay direct scenarios.
Get in touch0800 4880 989