Claims and absence administration
For both SMEs and larger, more complex organisations, especially those with disparate HR or absence processes across multiple locations, administering policy claims can quickly create a major drain on resources.
Outsourcing the day-to-day administration of group income protection claims and absence management – from point of notification right through to conclusion – can save HR teams significant time and hassle.
What we offer:
- Income Protection claims administration
- Management of the claim – from point of notification to conclusion – on behalf of the HR team
- Support for absent employees and existing claimants
- Review and creation of bespoke employee communications
Saving you time, hassle and money
- Liaising with payroll and benefit providers from day one of absence to point of claim, including the facilitation of the DWP form process – in accordance with the internal HR absence policy.
- Interacting with company payroll to arrange salary updates and changes to pay status following initial absence where required.
- Managing claim payments and checking accuracy following acceptance, including proportionate benefit and salary adjustments (for example during a graduated return to work).
- Providing regular updates to the HR teams in conjunction with the benefit provider and Occupational Health (where applicable), and facilitating decisions and opinions to present to the business.
- Providing the HR team with bespoke claims-related employee communications (such as templates to update the employee terms and conditions following claim commencement, in conjunction with any internal company policies).
- Co-ordination of ongoing reviews for claims in payment.
Actuarial feedback on alternative claims outcomes proposed by the benefit provider (i.e. lump sum settlements) and consideration of potential pay direct scenarios.