On the 24th January 2019, Willis Towers Watson Health & Benefits hosted Future Gazing, an event exploring the disruptive forces impacting health and wellbeing at work at the Science Museum in London.
The day brought together experts and visionaries to offer valuable insights into some of the exciting opportunities and disruptive innovations that will help shape the future of employee health and wellbeing.
Topics ranged from the consumer genetics space and hyper-personalised medicine to the ‘uber-isation’ of healthcare and how digital is essential in fostering healthy behaviours.
- Matthew Griffin, futurist
- Gordon Henderson, Marketing and Innovation Director at AXA
- Dr Luke James, Medical Director at Bupa
- Kevin Newman, Head of Health and Benefits GB at Willis Towers Watson
- Dr Nick Taylor, clinical psychologist and CEO at Unmind
- Christina Friis Blach Petersen, Co-founder of LYS Technologies
- Greg Levine, Director at Vitality
- Michael Perlmutter, Imagination Leader at Willis Towers Watson
Watch our video of the day:
Watch Matthew Griffin’s keynote speech:
HR Insights Winter 2020/21
January 14, 2021
How to build team spirit and morale with limited social and physical interaction
January 4, 2021
Strategies to uncover hidden wellbeing benefits
December 3, 2020
Pulse Points Autumn 2020
November 24, 2020