The Willis Towers Watson Benefits Trends survey is back, exploring employers’ benefits provision, priorities and challenges – and you are invited to offer your valued insights.
The survey takes just 20 minutes to complete and you will receive a bespoke scorecard, which benchmarks your responses to key questions against other businesses. You will also be provided with details of the survey’s key findings and an infographic summary.
The 2017 survey was conducted amongst more than 1,500 employers across Europe, the Middle East and Asia and gave invaluable insights into:
- Key challenges employers face with their benefit programmes
- Top benefit priorities and the growing role for well-being
- How other employers are planning to improve their wellbeing programmes in next three years
- Which non-traditional benefits and new technology are being introduced
- Find out how you can make your health and wellbeing programme stand out.
How to motivate staff to improve their own health
June 11, 2019
One third of workers say businesses fail to support employees with neurodevelopment disorders
June 3, 2019
June 1, 2019
May 31, 2019