High scores achieved in our latest client satisfaction survey
We are delighted to have scored very highly in our recent satisfaction survey which took place in December 2020.
We asked our clients how likely it is that they would recommend Willis Towers Watson to a friend or colleague using a simple 0-10 scale.
This year’s survey has revealed that 92% of our clients would recommend us and that an impressive 55% gave us a top score of 9 or 10 out of 10.
Further results showed that:
• 92% were very satisfied or satisfied with the service they receive from their Willis Towers Watson Health & Benefits consultant or account manager
• 87% were very satisfied or satisfied with the reporting and information we provide to them in advance of their policy renewal
• 81% were very satisfied or satisfied with the interactions they had with Willis Towers Watson during the COVID-19 Pandemic period
Here’s just a small selection of some of the client feedback we received in relation to the survey:
• “Everyone I deal with at WTW is highly responsive, professional & personable.”
• “The service is always the same, excellent.”
• “Strong partnership from our relationship manager, excellent expertise. Good proactive challenge to insurers at benefit renewal.”
• “Market knowledge is excellent and presented clearly. Level of service is very good, and tailored to requirements.”
• “Service has always been very good and certainly during this strange time, they have been extremely proactive with insights and webinars.”
• “Dedicated client service team who take time to understand our business. The team are always responsive and also proactive in helping us drive continuous improvement.”
Get in touch0800 4880 989