1. Willis Towers Watson GB Health & Benefits has been providing advice on employee health and benefits to UK organisations for more than 30 years.
2. The company has more than 2,200 clients and manages a premiums/benefits spend of around £200 million.
3. More than a third of FTSE 100 organisations are Willis Towers Watson GB Health & Benefits clients.
4. Our employees are in more than 100 locations around the world.
5. Over 10% of client-facing employees have a CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualification – and more than half of those are qualified to Cert CII or above.
6. We have amassed 30 industry awards over 5 years – more than twice as many as any other intermediary in the UK.
7. 1 in 10 of our client-facing employees are medically-qualified.
8. The company has 15 medical staff – registered nurses, occupational health advisors, physiotherapists and OH consultant physicians.
9. The team of registered nurses currently look after the healthcare insurance needs of nearly 60,000 employees and dependents.
10. Our nurse-led Healthcare Concierge service reduced potential claims by almost £3.5 million during 2016.
11. Benefits data from more than 13,000 organisations – almost 900 in the UK – across 118 countries is surveyed for our detailed benchmarking reports on health and risk benefits.
Get In Touch0800 4880 989