International health & risk solutions
The IHRS Team at Willis Towers Watson are very experienced in dealing with and understanding the distinct challenges faced by organisations with international assignees or expatriate employees.
Working with a select group of global insurers, we ensure benefit programmes are compliant, competitive and financially sustainable.
Our team of 50 global specialists support clients with the very latest thinking in the design, development and management of global expatriate medical, life and disability arrangements.
We help clients provide individuals and their family members with an appropriate package of employee benefits to meet their unique needs.
At a glance
- Solutions for all segments: large corporate, mid-market and individual
- Benefit design, benchmarking, claims analysis and modelling
- We support more than 1,000 programmes worldwide, managing hundreds of millions ($) in premiums
- Nine London-based consultants offer specialist advice in specific areas such as compliance, plan design and claims analysis
- We leverage strong partnerships with insurers enabling enhanced term agreements which benefit our clients
What we do
- Specialist expatriate and international health and risk plans for internationally mobile employees:
- Benefit design
- Financial evaluation
- Market review
- Governance and compliance
- Ongoing management and support
What we offer
- In partnership with our global insurers:
- International private medical insurance
- International life assurance, long term disability, accident death and dismemberment disability, both lump sum and annuity
- International employee assistance programmes
- Pre-deployment screening and global wellness solutions
Who we support
- Global mobility teams
- Risk managers
- Insurance managers
- Finance directors
- Human resources
- Compensation and benefits
- Occupational health
How we support our clients:
- Benchmarking: we review how your organisation’s current health and benefit plans compare against the wider market.
- Duty of care: we ensure that your offering aligns with the benefits strategy for your employees and their families during assignments overseas.
- Compliance: we help you navigate the highly complex and regularly changing global health and benefits legal environment.
Get in touch0800 4880 989