1. Acceptance by you of these terms
1.1 By using this, the web site, you agree to these terms (including the disclaimer/limitation of liability at paragraph 3 below).
1.2 If you do not agree to these terms, please leave this web site immediately.
2.1 You have a non-exclusive licence to use the materials while they remain on our web site and may therefore do the following:
- Search, view, copy and print out materials for your own use.
- Bookmark any page or link to it so long as the page is presented within our frameset.
2.2 This licence is a personal, non-transferrable licence, and unless we agree otherwise in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission) you must not do the following:
- Make print outs or copies available to anyone else.
- Modify any materials.
2.3 This licence applies to all materials on the web site.
3. Disclaimer/limitation of liability
3.1 We give you no warranty or assurance about this web site.
3.2 In particular:
- Information may be incorrect or out of date, and may not constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law or the insurance market in any area.
- Materials are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. You should take bespoke advice in specific situations.
- All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3.3 Use this web site at your own risk. Neither we nor any company within our Group, nor our or their agents, employees and subcontractors, shall be liable to you, or to any other party, for any losses or damages whatsoever, or howsoever arising, in connection with this website, whether under this licence (or other contract) or in consequence of any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence).
3.4 Nothing in these terms affects claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
4. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.